Unleashed ensures your inventory is effectively managed, reducing your costs and instead allowing you to focus on growing your business. Unleashed is a simple to use, cloud-based inventory management system that you can access from anywhere, anytime. Functionality includes real-time inventory, order management, costed receipting, production, bills of materials, multiple warehouses, ecommerce & POS integrations, multi-language, multi-currency, multi-location, product serialisation and batch tracking. Unleashed integrates with a host of platforms including Xero, Quickbooks, Magento and Vend. Free 14 day trial.
With real-time inventory management you can improve margins, increase efficiency, and drive customer loyalty, giving you greater insight into your business.
All information is perpetual which means real-time reports and workflows of sales and warehouse operators is easily managed. The dashboard allows you to see real-time analytics of your company and alerts you to any late orders, purchases or other stock transfers and movements.
Using Unleashed has many benefits that will help you to:
- Keep your inventory data safe & secure
- Access your software online anytime from anywhere, even on the go using your mobile
- Get better visibility of your stock movements, inventory turnover and margins
- Manage multi-channel sales operations with multiple integrations
- Intuitive design makes it simple and easy to use
- Software updates are free and available when you log in
- Customizable grids, so users can mould the software to fit their workflow
Give our free 14 day trial a go. :)
Unleashed provides a powerful SaaS solution that accurately manages inventory in real-time. Unleashed offers businesses an accurate view of sales data, including line-by-line margin analysis, based on assessable transactions across multiple locations. Customers benefit from improved order management and instant visibility of stock movements and costs.
Try Unleashed and experience an awesome support team and fantastic functionality like serialization and batch tracking.